The mission of Ohio Citizen Advocates for Chemical Dependency Prevention and Treatment is to eliminate the stigma and discrimination associated with alcohol and other drug addiction by:
- educating the public that alcohol and other drug addiction is a preventable, treatable medical illness,
- reducing barriers to treatment, and
advocating for a system of care that supports a c
ontinuum of effective alcohol and other drug services.
Help Fight the Stigma
- Get free training to make your voice a powerful tool.
- Learn how you can make government listen.
- Make yourself more valuable to your community.
- Click here for more information
Click here to view Rally 2012 photos!
You can become a fan and receive posting alerts.